Friday, June 22, 2012

You should know it

     Have you heard about workmans comp. or workmans compensation? I do several times and I ask hubby what it does mean. He said it is a kind of insurance that covers employee’s medical expense or if there is a lost of wages because of injury that happen on the job or suffer a work-related illness. I told hubby this is great to know and every employees has to know about it. I found out that some states have rules and requirements about workmans compensation it is our duty to know it. I like this kind of insurance because it makes the employees mind feel at ease while working in a certain company. I do hope that everybody know about this as I have said it is our responsibility to learn about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!