Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Big C

Have you had any relative or friends who died of cancer? We have several relatives that died of cancer and one that is very close to us is my husband’s daughter. Everywhere we heard someone died of cancer but who really know what cancer all about is. One cancer that I always happen to watch on TV is Mesothelioma cancer. I get curious when I happen to know that this specific cancer you can acquire this from asbestos. I heard about asbestos since I was young but never put in mind that eventually it will create people sickness. What I like to encourage to people is to read more article in this matter because for me knowledge to everything is important.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!