Thursday, June 14, 2012

Diet for Psoriasis

Have you seen a man or a woman having Psoriasis?  I do and just the look of it makes you not to look at it again. My stepson has it and it is bad. We told him to clean it up every day and avoid dirt around him but still his Psoriasis is still there. Today I found out that there is a certain diet for psoriasis I have never heard of this. I check on it immediately and for me it is hard to follow but if you have this kind of skin problem I would not hesitate to follow this diet. I would for sure tell my stepson about this and hoping that it will help his skin problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!