It's summer and this is the time when I have to sort and clean up my closet, nooks and crannies. I found out I have too many old cards. Cards given from Christmas, Birthdays, Thank you's etc I need to get rid of them. So I look in the internet and found many choices. One consideration that you have to do with old cards is to do crafting well I am not that good in crafting. So I pick the best option donating my old cards to St. Jude Ranch For Children
To Donate Cards:
* Mail donations to:
St. Jude's Ranch for Children
Recycled Card Program
100 St., Jude's Street
Boulder City, NV 89005
Here are there Card donating tips:
* All types of greetings cards, including Christmas are accepted.
* Only the card front can be used (please check to be sure the backside of the front of the card is clear of any writing, etc.)
* Do not accept Hallmark, Disney or American Greetings cards
* 5"x7" size or smaller is preferred
* To mail large quantities in the least expensive way, use the United States Post Office in a Flat Rate Box (available at the Post Office), which holds up to 70 pounds.
Note: This is not a paid post.