Thursday, June 28, 2012

No Doubt

     I am for sure doing not have doubts to whom is my father but I do have doubts to some. Why do I care because this kind of issue brings chaos in the family? I know of somebody whose child is not recognize the father denies it for so many reasons but the neighbors could vouch it is his. This kind of issue brings the family apart from each other. I do not understand why he has to deny the child when you see the face of the child and you compare to the father it is as if you are looking to twins. Anyhow, in this generation nothing is impossible there is a home paternity testing where we can test our self at home. I understand that some people is a shame to go to laboratories now this is the time for them to get the package and test it for yourself just to clear the minds and live peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!