Thursday, June 14, 2012

How much you care

We all love our grandparents and parents no question about that. Nevertheless, do we care for all there needs? When my mother got ill and she is already old, I took care of her. I see to it that when she is sleeping she is comfortable at the same time she will not fall from bed in the middle of the night. Therefore, what I did I take big pillows to make divisions on her bed. One time a cousin visited us and told me there is a bed rails for seniors. I was so glad that cousin of mine told me about the bed rails because after we had it both of us had a very good night sleep. Oftentimes we have to walk more miles to take care to our seniors because they love at us first before we love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!