Thursday, June 14, 2012

Paternity Test

I was watching this show on TV this afternoon and I was laughing because the woman or mother could not pin point who is the real father of her child. I was surprise and at the same time laughing why a woman cannot figure it out! To make the story short the host made a decision that they would do a paternity test for the child to determine whom the father is. Every one was so curious who is going to be the father of the child since there are three men the woman point out to be the father. The result came and to my surprise, no one in those men is the father. I was laughing and laughing because even the woman is surprise too. Paternity test is to determine the biological father of a child. If the test is perform correctly in an experience laboratory, it is a great proof and nobody could ever question it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!