Friday, June 22, 2012

My kInd of Jewelry

     When I first meet my boyfriend (now my hubby), he ask me if I like jewelries I told her not much. Well, when we get married he found out that it is not that much I like but it is a lot! I think every woman likes jewelries in any way we prefer. Some loves the high price of jewelry to keep and some do love for fashion like every day wear. I do love both jewelries to keep and jewelries for daily wear. However, I do not buy for just nothing I also see to it that the money is spent is worth it like bajulimports pandora jewelry.  It has a style that I like it is not too old fashion or too young looking just my kind of jewelry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!