Thursday, June 28, 2012

Latest Laptops

Last month I went to visit my family in the Philippines. I had fun bonding with my brother and SIL more so with my nieces and nephew. They were so happy I brought my laptop with me. Every day it is an issue for us who will be the one to use first. Of course, since I have to do blogging I have to use it first and they are very patient enough to wait for there turn sometimes they cannot so they go outside and play which I love them to do it. When it was time for me to go back here in the US my oldest niece, ask me if she can have my laptop. As a loving mama/Aunt to them, I did not hesitate to give it to her. I ask my hubby first if it is okay with him and he was okay of the idea. I told her to take care of it since I did take care of that laptop and it was just two years old. The other day hubby and I were the store looking for latest laptops. From the prices that I see I like what I saw. I do not need a very high tech kind of laptop and I like it lightweight. Right now, I am juggling if I will wait until December to buy it or I will buy it this week. I have to fix my mind and decide fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!