Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Standard Stroller


How many times do you watch celebrities displaying their baby stuff in bright color, and are bought in a place where common or ordinary people cannot afford to shop. I was at my relative’s baby shower party the other week and a cousin of mine gave a standard stroller. When the soon mommy to be unwrapped the gifts the stroller is so pretty and the color is awesome. I think we all love to give baby stuff very colorful and nice but one thing that we have to be careful is how strong and dependable the stuff is because we all want our baby to be safe all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes! Strollers can get very expensive. I saw it on Good Morning America a few months ago, they're the status symbols for Mom's some are 1,800... What happened to greco?

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!