Friday, March 2, 2012

Poncho

It's my first time to wear a poncho and guess what I so love it. It make me warm from a bitter cold wind and it is like a fashion that anyone could love and embrace. I love re-creating fashion and what fits me and make me feel comfortable at the same time chic. The jeggings/thighs is not my number one choice but I like to try how does it look on me. I like more if I wear jeans or pants with a bit of flare. In my age I often time consider what is right and placing to my eyes, ^_^.

                                                    Linking to FASHION FRIDAY, FRIDAY FREE FOR ALL
                                                                                         FINDING FABULOUS

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute and very comfortable. Love it! And I LOVE your purse! Have a great weekend. ♥Winona

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never worn a poncho, I think I may be too short to carry off this style well.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!