Friday, March 9, 2012

Sight Seeing

Hubby and I are still in San Antonio, Texas. This afternoon we passed the riverwalk and Alamo that tomorrow hubby and I would go there to see around. Downtown San Antonio is so busy I wish it is like that here in Michigan too. I love the old building  and the feel that these place has a lot of history to tell. Have you been here in San Antonio? What places have you visited and do you like it here? So far I love the weather it is not hot and tonight it gets cold and windy. Had to visit some shopping malls too lol! After I get to see the beautiful Alamo and Riverwalk, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!