Thursday, March 1, 2012

A must to furniture


Today hubby and I went for his eye check up my first time to went with him for eye check up and when we came to the place I am amazed of the building very pretty and huge. We get inside and we are in time for his schedule so I waited at the waiting area. What I notice immediately is the furniture wheels in all their furniture. It is very practical to have those at the bottom on furniture’s because for me who likes to arrange and re-arrange furniture it will take only me to do it. Sometimes if I told hubby not to go anywhere because I am arranging the furniture again he seems like not happy ha-ha because he knew he would lift and push furniture again.

2 comments:

  1. I am finding this post very helpful, I enjoy reading this post. Thanks for sharing.

    by Travel Guides

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to market and i saw a lady with furniture , she was looking amazing. i like it.Furniture Outlet Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!