Thursday, March 15, 2012

Does It Work?

When I was in college, I was so tiny to the tune of 95 lbs. That time I thought I was fat later I know what makes a person fat is not doing anything and eating not the right food. I started gaining weight when I was in my late 20’s then when I was in my 30’s I want to lose those unwanted weight and fats more because its unattractive but to no avail. I tried any kind of pills and teas and even exercise but I do not even shed 1 pound, lol! Anyhow, a friend of mine in the middle of our conversation says something about phytodren. I have not heard of this word before and what it can do. What comes out in our search is sensible enough and for the question if does phytodren really work? I think it does because of its content, which we ourselves do not know, but it is what we need. What you think?

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of it! I just read it and I can't have it because of the caffeine (heart condition). I'm just trying to eat right, in moderation and exercise more.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!