Monday, March 5, 2012

Gray Dress!

                                       Went to my favorite GW shop and found this gray dress. For awhile I have not wore dress I am very comfortable with pants and jeans. I could not resist not to buy this simple dress because I have seen a gray dress almost like this from a blogger and she pull it out really nice. This dress is from Target just $5.99 what a deal huh. If I have more time I would play this color with more on red color. I read somewhere that gray is really pretty to combine with red.
                                                 Linking to MONDAY MINGLE, COLOR BLIND

7 comments:

  1. The grey is beautiful! What a find! I love clearance dresses from Target, I've found a few myself. I think you put just enough pops of red with the grey to let the dress speak for itself. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing dress and equally fabulous PRICE! That's why I love Target! They have some great deals. Your shoes and bag are cute.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress was from GW? It looks brand new and what a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely Mary!
    Gray and Red is perfect together!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress! You look awesome!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!