Thursday, March 15, 2012

I Scan You

Scanning is the name of the game in this generation. We go to the airport we are being scan. When we purchase something or anything, we scan our debit or credit cards. The cashiers scan the products on what we purchase so I like to call this generation scan you generation. Anyway, it is my first time to hear about bluetooth barcode scanner. What I know about Bluetooth it is a connection between phones right? On the other hand, do I miss something about Bluetooth? Nevertheless, here is what I believe that all new things that come up in this generation are all good. Remember change is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!