Thursday, March 15, 2012

I Love Photography

I love photography. The first time I got my first dslr two years ago, I was very excited. I took many photos and it did change my passion from cooking to photography. Right now, I am thinking of enrolling a photography course in one prestigious photography school. Somehow I learn that if you have a passion you’ve got to enhance that passion and by doing so the talent or skill that we have will be hone from the professionals and by then the result of the photos that I took will be 100 percent awesome! Just like what I see with Raleigh wedding photographers. They are all so good I am sure they took extra effort to learn and hone there passion and or skills. What about you do you have a passion that needs to be enhanced or honed? It is not too late!

6 comments:

  1. I am thinking about getting a dslr as well and there are so many functions and photography terms that I am not sure how I would get acquainted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you... I love being both behind & in front of the camera. I would love to b have a DSLR camera, I would cry (tears of joy). Thats awesome your goin to b taking photography classes, Im jealous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I highly recommend it! I've been a photography buff since college days and had even worked as freelance photographer in NYC, but constantly take classes to enhance my passion, so to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great to take a course! I need to do the same. It's not easy!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!