Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Vox Guitars


Growing up I have this interest of playing piano or guitar. However, because we do not have extra money to send me to a music teacher for special tutor I did not push that interest. Until when I join the convent that I found that we are encourage playing any kind of instrument and the best way to learn first is the guitar. I remember the women ahead of us in the formation play vox guitars so well that I dream of playing a guitar someday. Along the way of my formation and because we are encourage to learn I was able to learn how to play the guitar. Then one time I was asking to play the guitar inside a chapel at first, I was very nervous but after the first song, I was doing find and from then on, I practice every day. Now I still practice but not often but I wish to go back to playing the guitar again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!