Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Gifts For Babies


Babies are adorable they are innocent and they love gifts. Since I arrived here in the US and for more than seven years now, I went to several baby birthday parties. I always have a dilemma on what to buy for a gift. Of course, we like to be different and unique but every time I go to the mall or shops, I cannot find things that suit to my liking. Then with my keen observation, I figure out that for a mom or a baby to like my baby birthday gifts is to put a name of the thing that I give to the baby. With that, they are so happy because it is personalize and I think they appreciate gifts with name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!