Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Jackson Electric Bass


What kind of music do you like to listen? I love jazz, soft music and mellow songs. Hubby and I love music like those that I just enumerated and oftentimes we go to a jazz bar just to watch and listen to the music of or local artist. The first time hubby and I went for date, we were inside our favorite jazz bar and the artist sing their songs, then I saw hubby was so intent on listening the songs. When the artist took a rest, I tease him and he told me he loves Jackson Electric Bass guitar, which he could tell it, was use by one of our local artist. I told him I wish I have money I would love to surprise him of this kind of guitar because I feel his intent love of music and I bet he likes to learn how to play an electric bass guitar.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!