Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Red Is My Favorite


I have known many married women who will not talk to their husband about sexy corset lingerie. Well are you smiling because I am smiling right now knowing that I am one of those wives that I can talk to my husband about the things I like to buy? One time hubby and I went to the mall. It is the first time that we went to that mall and I do not know what stores are there. Then we saw this sexy nice good-looking store. I told hubby that we have to go inside and he has to come with me lol! Obligingly he came with me we chuckle and tease each other we had a good time inside the store and I did find very beautiful red lingerie. To make the story short I still have it and I cannot wait to buy another one if the price is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!