Thursday, July 19, 2012

Where to find Pandora Charms

     As a woman, I love jewelries and no doubt about that. I think I have three of four-jewelry box but it is not enough. I love to buy jewelries and so hubby for me. The other day we were talking about what gift I would love to have this Christmas. I told hubby he knows it already but he cannot figure out which one since I love many things. He asks me directly where to find pandora charms since I do have a Pandora bracelet already. I love Pandora charms they are so cute and collectible. One time I mix and match them depending on the event I attended to and they are so cute.  I told hubby at this time I like to have animal Pandora charms and hope he would find it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!