Saturday, July 7, 2012

Plus Size Wedding Dress

     Hubby and I is going to attend a wedding this afternoon. Thankfully, it is not a garden wedding or else we are like roasted peanut because of the sweltering heat we experience this summer. I choose to wear my maxi hi-lo dress a sheer dress I bought in the Philippines pair with a nude pump shoes. Going to a wedding or any formal party it is hard for me to choose which dress I buy or wear what more if you are a plus size bride. Watching on TV about brides I think it is not anymore a problem now a days because even online you can find a site for plus size wedding dress and mind you they are gorgeous. They said the bride is the most beautiful woman in her day of wedding and I so agree with that!

1 comment:

  1. That’s true! Women look very beautiful in her wedding dress and it’s always elegant. That’s a wonderful plus size bride dress!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!