Saturday, August 10, 2013

Wanna Ride a Limo?

     Have you ridden a limousine? If not yet try at least once in your lifetime it is really fun. Twice I had a chance of riding a limousine it was a friend’s birthday and we agreed to hire a limousine that night. After we had our dinner a limousine went to get us and off we go to the bar/dancing place. After several hours, back we go to our limousine that is waiting for us the whole time we were inside having fun. The inside of the limousine is awesome and beautiful I so love it. This coming winter hubby and I are going to attend a wedding. His relatives there told us that they are going to hire st petersburg airport limo service for us. I am happy to know this because there are many of us who are coming from Michigan and a car is not enough. I cannot wait to be there this winter it is awhile I have not visited Florida so soon I will there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!