Thursday, August 29, 2013

Musician's Friend

A friend of mine who lives in New York invites me to come to her place this summer or fall. I told hubby about it but he has a second thought if he allows me to go to New York by my own. Of course, he won’t allow me but I also told him other option he could come with me in New York. I told my friend the places I like to visit and one thing is to watch an orchestra play. I so love to watch orchestra play the music soothe my soul. The other day an affordable mighty bright at musician's friend house I saw. It was mighty bright for anybody conducting the orchestra could use it well and indeed they do need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!