Monday, August 12, 2013

Vic Firth Drumsticks

     Do you know how important a drumstick is to a drummer? Well a great vic firth drumsticks at musicians friend I saw the other day. We are not supposed to play those things but we did. My friend whose husband is a musician showed me her husband’s collection and I was surprise. I did not know there are so many kinds of drumsticks. Anyway, he got many kinds of American Classic Hickory Drumsticks he has twelve, six and even three pairs of them. What I do like is that no matter how expensive or cheap it might be drumsticks help any musicians in playing the drum, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!