Friday, May 4, 2012

Southport


     Next week I will be in the Philippines. Will stay there for a month and be with my nieces, nephew, and siblings enjoying the sun and the beach. I realize now why people purchase property close to water. Water has something to do with us people. There is something in the water that make us feel relax and peaceful. I grow up in a city but close to a sea and every weekend, my mother brings us to the beach and we swim until sunrise. When the sun gets hot then it is time for us to go home. That is the luxury we had growing up and it is free!
     Here in the US most especially in the East properties are hot! Like southport nc real estate listings has wonderful properties for you and me to take notice right away. Many say that this time is the right time to purchase a new house and if I will do it, it would be close to a body of water. Being close to a beach and enjoy the fresh air is very fulfilling and it eases the mind it makes life easy.

1 comment:

  1. i love places by the water! have a wonderful time :)
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!