Friday, May 18, 2012

Manufactured Homes


Last week hubby and I visited his cousin who is sick for the longest time. He and my hubby are the same age and they were playmates growing up. I could not believe that he was sick for more than 20 years. When we get there are their home I am very impress of what I see. I see these beautiful manufactured homes in different size and shapes. The house of my hubby’s cousin is one level; it has three rooms and one and one half bathroom. I so love the layout of the house that I told hubby I love to have it crossing my fingers who knows few years from now hubby would decide we would get one of those homes.

3 comments:

  1. Please do post some pictures the next time you visit this place. I'm excited to see this new community.

    apartments in palatine il

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very much satisfied by providing the nice understanding and implement the different technology is visible in this blog. Thanks a lot for sharing the nice implement and providing the great info.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!