Monday, April 23, 2012

Wall Fountain


Hubby and I went to Texas last month visiting some relatives. We were there for six weeks and we have good time visiting nice places. One time we were in this beautiful restaurant I notice, right away, as we walk at the entry way is the wall fountain. The wall fountain was located on the right spot were people could see it immediately. I love water and when I saw it, I was mesmerized how calm it looks. I can only imagine how it feels to hear the cascading water and how it relaxes me to see the waterfall. From that, time on the wall fountain had not left my mind. Someday I can have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!