Friday, April 20, 2012

Guess & an Eyelet

                                        The other day I went shopping for things that are not expensive but great. Look what  I have found!

                                                     Found this for $20.00 it's on sale!

                      Now this is a real steal too. The tag is $44.00 I bought it  for $4.00!! I have been looking for this skirt. The skirt is made of eyelet and the color is beautiful. I can't wait to do a lot of photo shooting.


                                              Linking to  FASHION FRIDAY and FRUGALICIOUS FRIDAY

10 comments:

  1. I love the skirt and shoes, and especially the price. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty in pink for Spring! Oh my those platform soles...I don't think that I'd be comfortable in those!! Very nice choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Blonde Episodes! So lovely! Happy Friday!

    ~Regina
    Margarita Bloom Retro Beauty & Skincare
    http://margaritabloom-glamourville.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds and even better deals, I love bargain hunting. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the coral skirt! And what a great deal on the shoes, I am going back to marshall's today to see if a pair of violet peeptoe ankle strap pumps by ivanka trump are still there...fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping over from Blonde Episodes Fashion Friday! Great shoes~even better price!! ~Angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! love getting good deals like that!! love the shoes :)

    hope you had a great weekend! {I have a giveaway going on right now & would love for you to enter! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!