Thursday, July 30, 2015

Translucent Bottle Openers

     I found this beautiful American Flag Double Dome Translucent Bottle Openers online and it just makes my senses jump. Well, last July 4th of all the food, festivities going on what you think was not in the list a bottle opener. Yes, we could  not find one bottle opener anywhere. We ended up buying one but not worth the money it was a bit pricey but for me with this bottle opener I bet it just do the same purpose. Now these one is super cheap and it looks so beautiful and  I so love the US flag on it. Got to buy these for gifts I have many baby, bridal, birthday party invitation this bottle opener is one stuff to put inside a gift bag, for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!