Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Beauty In Nature

Why I like summer here in Michigan is because you see the fullness of beauty in nature. Michigan for me is the best state, lol! NO pun intended lol!! We have the best summer weather this year and I can say it with gusto because my flowers are exponentially doing great!!

Tomorrow will be another set of beautiful photos. By the way, in order for me to enjoy this beauty I cut them and bring them inside the house. The house when you have fresh flowers become very welcoming, cozy and more homey. My roses is for my altar....remembering someone who doesn't forget to put offer flowers to Mama Mary....my very own Mama Taling. Every time I see beautiful flowers it brings a lot of memories. ^_^

                                                  Linking to Floral Friday Fotos
                                                                    Today's Flowers

8 comments:

  1. glad to hear you are having great weather.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photos.
    Thanks for the reminder to bring them in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfull pics sunflower,greeting from Belgium.
    http://louisette.eklablog.com " blog my city mons in Belgium"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers are beautiful for sure...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful mosaic comprised of lovely photos.
    Please come link up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/07/variations.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful array of gorgeous flowers!
    Thank you for joining us on Floral Friday Fotos. I look forward to your next contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderfull Sunflowers, greeting from Belgium

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!