Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Go Visit

Not all people had an experience about immigration but I do. I meet my hubby online and since he live here in the US and I was in the Philippines he has to visit my more than once. When he decided to apply a visa for me to get in here in the US, we thought of abogados de inmigracion to do all the stuff for us. My experience told me to be careful in anything and everything to do. Processing the legal papers has to be precise and if you have lawyers to do that, it would be great. There is nothing so fulfilling after you get your visa so my advice is to find a lawyer who will help you out in this situation it is worth the time, money and effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!