Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Portable Grand Piano

Growing up we all have a dream in life and mine is to play piano or any musical instrument. My mother and brother could play a piano by just listening to the music not me. My mother told me that when she was also growing up she also likes to teach how to play the piano so what she did she visit her cousins who has a piano and there she practice piano in just a few minutes. My brother also, like that he goes to his friend’s house and plays a little that is how they learn how to play the piano. Therefore, when I was in college I tried to ask my mother to think of buying a yamaha ypg 235 because I find this musical instrument just right for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!