Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Something White

 I never wore white pants/jeans before. So many reasons that come up if I see white pants/jeans. One it is easy to get dirty (dirt magnet) and it is a see through garment ,which means any eye sore (panty) line, color is visible to the naked eyes! ^_^ But then I figure out how to conceal the eye sore and so the dirt magnet thing. When I figure it out and start to love it I hunt for jeans and found three in a very good bargain.


Two brands that I found in my trip to SA and never thought these jeans are expensive in the store and I bought it for just below $5.00 each! What a deal huh? My other white jeans is from papaya which is on sale for $10.00.



                                                Linking to Pinspired Wednesday and What I Wore Wednesday

5 comments:

  1. I have a really weird thing about white pants, I love them so much but I am SOOOO paranoid (like indescribably so)about getting them dirty, etc that I have only worn them once. Maybe I should rethink them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that necklace and the print on your top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love white jeans and white pants, and I am enjoying them while the summer is here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely in white jeans and I love the pop of turquoise in it!
    Thanks a bunch for stopping by and commenting!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely in white jeans and I love the pop of turquoise in it!
    Thanks a bunch for stopping by and commenting!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!