Friday, April 3, 2015

Floral Friday Fotos

I am looking forward to see my peach and cherry blossoms this year. Last year was kind of weird it start with a lot of flowers but ended up none!! And I do not have single fruit last year. Hoping this year there will be more fruits just like two years ago. We had a freak snow last Tuesday!! Now it is getting warmer and hope it will be like this till this Easter weekend. Happy Easter to all!!


                                                       Linking to Floral Friday Fotos

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous blossoms! I wish you a Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your second photo. Nice blossom capture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cheery blossoms. Tom The Backroads Traveller

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such stunning blossoms, looking beautiful with the contrasting blue of the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shots!
    Thanks for participating in the Floral Friday Fotos meme.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!