Friday, April 3, 2015

Gallien

Have you ever wonder how beautiful some sounds now a days? Last month I received the video from our school reunion. I am very amazed of how these kids can make a very awesome video more so the music that they attached to it. For me a great sound should has a good bass and gallien is ultra light bass amp head I thought you could bring it anywhere easy since it is light weight. And if this simple and lightweight machine could make the sound great why not add it up to the music collection right?

2 comments:

  1. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!