Saturday, January 19, 2013

Orthaheel

     Hubby has a problem with his left foot. Last year he had a problem walking but because of his work, he has to and it bothers him sometimes that I could tell by the way that he walks. I started browsing the internet what kind of shoes he must wear. Then I found orthaheel at bestinsoles.com awesome. It is not only the shoes that they sell but also insoles, sandals and many other more. It is like one stop shop for those who are looking for good and comfortable shoes more so if you have a problem with your feet. Now hubby is doing fine and he walks great without any pain. When the hubby is happy, the wife is happy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!