Saturday, January 19, 2013

Gold Bars

     One commodity that keeps on going up is gold and having a gold bar is another way of saying I am on top of the world! When I was working in the Philippines, few years ago, I like to buy jewelries and it has to be gold jewelries. Later did I know the price of gold now is going up and it seems like no stopping? The other day hubby and I went to go shopping, I was in this jewelry shop looking, and it amazes me how expensive the gold jewelries are. Nevertheless, for me buying one or two is still an investment and this year I am thinking of having one or two gold bars why not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!