Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Power

I love playing guitar and I was in my mid 20's when I learned how to strummed a guitar and I taught myself. My brother in his teens got a guitar from my Dad. I remember he didn't give a lot of time strumming it or trying to learn it more until I remember the guitar was gone. Now I have friends who has a band and thisfishman powerbridge is their thing. They are into acoustic music and this is indeed good for them. Personally I like acoustic sound it is kind of sexy but tame and aside from my love of jazz music I am also venturing on listening to music like rap, hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!