Sunday, December 1, 2013

Score!

I was in this store and looking for dresses. I have this obsession to go to the church wearing dress just like the old days, you know what I mean? I search also in the internet that men do like to look at women who wears dress. I think because women do look good in dress in any size and form, right? So here is what I score two weeks ago a black, wrap around dress and a deep neck line and because I am so petite I had to alter the hem of this dress and for two dresses it cost me $40.00 that is too much right for alteration. So my next plan is to go to Joannes or Michaels to look if they have a crash course for heaming only ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!