Saturday, May 11, 2013

Your Rights

Do you still feel recession still looming around us? I still hear people applying for bankruptcy and that many are hopeless to find a real job. I was talking to a friend the other day and we shared many things. She lives in North Carolina and her husband was lay off just recently. She is very hopeful that her husband can find a job soon or else they are going to file for bankruptcy. I told her if that is what they can do then go for it. She found a corporate lawyer raleigh nc directory whose practice area highlighted bankruptcy rights. I told her to call it immediately and ask for an appointment because for me it is nice if somebody could help us in legal matters. I just hope that my friend got help immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!