Sunday, April 21, 2013

Nike Sunglasses

     Since I came here in the US nine years ago I was not back in the Philippines at the beginning of there summer. I never expected how warm and sunny in there in summer that I almost ready to back here in Michigan as quick as I can. It was just too hot I do not like to go out but when I go out for some errands I never forget my umbrella and my nike sunglasses. A friend of mine told me at the airport that the nike sunglasses that they have now are really good in protecting our eyes from the sun. I do agree of what she said that the next day I set foot in Philippine soil I sweat a lot even it was just six o’clock in the morning and the sun rays it feels like it will burn you. That is why I am glad I brought my sun glasses with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!