Thursday, December 6, 2012

Rubber Grommets

     Does anybody feel the pulse of holiday season? Hubby and I went to the mall today at first we walk around the mall after one round I started to look each store for good deals. I am very thankful hubby has all the patience for me. Then as we had our last walk around the mall he told me we had to go to another store because he is been looking for a rubber grommets. He forgot that his brother called him as we were heading to the mall to look for rubber grommets and it is been four hours since he called. I am thankful that my husband knows all these things or else every repair or work in our shop we have to hire somebody. Because he know most of the work we save a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!