Friday, October 19, 2012

Disk defrag

     Happy weekend everyone! It has been a cold weekdays thankfully it we had days that are decent I spend a lot outside cleaning the garden before winter come. Hubby was at his office the whole day and did not even get out for lunchtime. I went to see him and found out they are working on something in the computer. I heard him say about Disk defrag. Know what I do not have any idea what is that until he describe it to be a bit but it need for my little brain to take there language. I pick bits and pieces of information and in my little understanding; we need to defrag sometime our computer to speed up. I think disk defrag is what I need to do with my computer I have to suggest this to my hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!