Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Beach House for Rent

     Winter is creeping fast and hubby and I are discussing last night if we are going to Florida this winter. It is not only for just days that we are thinking about but for at least a month of stay. Because of that, I told hubby that we should start looking beach houses for rent in the area we want to stay. I prefer to stay close or very close to the seawater. It should be a walking distance and I should see the sunrise and if any case there is a place that we can see the sunset that is an extreme bonus for us. I would tremendously happy if we can find this place in Florida and that I also hope the cost is with in our budget. I am crossing my fingers to our plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!