Monday, October 13, 2014

Reds Along The Way

Last week, hubby and I went for a long drive. We went to Grand Rapids then to Ludington, Michigan. Going back the next day the sun comes out the much awaited time of the say when the sun is warm and shining so I took a lot of photos along the highway.

                                              I love pizza especially if it taste like homemade. These store seems like they had a good pizza. What do you think?

                                                         The house of worship.

                                                This looks like a barn but it is a huge store.

                                      Linking to Ruby Tuesday Too, Our World Tuesday, Signs

6 comments:

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!