Thursday, January 30, 2014

Midi Keyboard

Axiom 61 is for me the ultimate midi keyboard for me. Even my two nieces who live in the Philippines do like this one a lot. Two years ago, I bought them a musical instrument and they both love it since the school also recommends having it. This time they are in high school, they are still into music club, and all my nieces and nephew are playing musical instrument that they like. When I told them, about axiom 61, it is a 2nd 61 key USB midi keyboard controllers their eyes lit up and now they are asking me if they can have it. I told them soon maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!