Monday, September 23, 2013

Bleachers

     Have you been to any play or games lately? For us we always get an invitation from hubby’s grand kids that sometimes we would go sometimes we could not make it. Anyway, my first time I watched a game at a school ground I was very impressed of the colorful bleachers our school had installed. They added more bleachers in the school ground and in the gym. It does look good and for me I do not care about the colors or how pretty it looks like what I like is that it has to be strong and can be rely upon. Bleachers should be comfortable and made strong to hold people while cheering their favorite players. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!