Saturday, March 30, 2013

Rent a Van


I remember hubby always commented how a person or a family could move from state to state without having a problem or hassle in between.  I also wonder it and I thought it is hard for a family to move without a problem especially to a mother who had kids and whose house full of stuff. I just could not fathom the idea they manage to do it. Three years ago our Aunt moved to Florida after our Uncle passed away but before she moved to Florida she transferred to an apartment leaving their house on sale. Moving to an apartment after her husband died is very hurting to her especially she had to leave most of her stuff to a public storage and being married for 65 years they had so many sentimental stuff that defines their happy marriage.  It took us the whole relatives to help her sort and pack the things she need to come to the apartment and those that has to leave in the storage. When she moved to Florida we have to help her again sort her stuff since she only hires a moving truck so small she can’t bring all her stuff with her.

That is when hubby and I realized that moving is no fun at all. It takes a lot of time and manual labor to pack and sort the stuff.  She did not ride with the moving truck in going to Florida instead she rent a van and with her is our cousin who volunteer to go with her. Good thing that in this time we can find movers or moving truck to asses us in this time of hardship because I could not think how to do it alone more so leaving the family and relatives behind with you. Moving to another state or another town is not fun but if we think positive and relatives are there for us to help the process it makes life easier. 

1 comment:

  1. I love your beautiful blog It’s exactly what I was looking for!nice job for posting this.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!